Thursday, November 18, 2010

New York

Ok, here is an interesting one. This is basically a few photos from our trip to New York transposed over each other. And I didn't do it in Photoshop. It took me awhile to get the adjustments right, but I set up my camera on an tripod in front of my computer. I put it in the manual setting and slowed down the shutter speed as much as I could, and closed the aperture to as small as possible. Then, I went to facebook and pulled up Rox's photo album from our trip. I clicked the camera and scrolled through the photos while letting the camera take the picture with a 15 second shutterspeed. So, it is basically a photo of photos on a computer monitor. It is harder than it looks. The result was these crazy ghosted images of Rox and Times Square. Cool, huh? I got this idea from a photo blog I was reading and wanted to try it. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! That is very cool! A little creepy with my face just right there haha butI l like it!

    ReplyDelete