Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gallery

I am in an art gallery! I am the new "Emerging Artist" with the Art on Mountain Gallery in Fort Collins. http://www.artonmountain.com/ I will be showing with them for the next 3 months, and might become a permanent member after that. It is pretty exciting. I went down for their monthly meeting, and hung my work in the front alcove by the windows. I left right after work and got home after 10pm. Long day but totally worth it! The other artists helped me hang my pieces and write out my price tags. I snuck a picture of one when they weren't looking. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you should be shy about taking pictures. A photography blog is an artistic endeavor too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well congratulations! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Congrats Molly!!

    ReplyDelete