Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ghost Kitty

I have been trying to play with the settings of my camera to see what I can do. I went outside and tried a nighttime long exposure but it didn't work. So, I set up my camera with a 15 second shutterspeed in the kitchen and made all the light adjustments. I tossed some cat treats in the middle of the floor and let the camera take the picture. It resulted in these creepy ghost kitty pictures. I see possibilities of some fun photos in the future with this technique.

2 comments:

  1. That picture is awesome...and oddly unsettling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw some article online the other day about some guy who used to do that with people photos and make a boatload selling the photos by convincing people it was dead loved ones...thinking there is a big market there with pet owners!

    ReplyDelete