Thursday, January 27, 2011

Staff

Every year, my office does a orientation for new board members that includes staff photos. The idea is that if the Board members have to come into the office, they will have an idea of who people are. I am in charge of taking the photos and putting them into the presentation. Last year's photos were BAD. Typical, let's-line-everybody-up-under-fluorescent-lighting-so-they-look-like-they-are-in-a-mugshot-or-are-half-dead look. I am limited in what I can do, but Susan helped me put up a dark blanket on the wall and put up a couple of her lights to try to improve them. Here are our two lovely receptionists. (The photo was put on here with their permission, of course.) I see things to improve (like contrasting to the background and less harsh shadows), but I am starting to really like portrait photography. If any one is willing to let me practice on them, they can have any good shots that I take!

No comments:

Post a Comment