Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fish Canvases

I have my fish canvases done! I did a brookie, rainbow, cutthroat and brown. Matt is going to help me put them together on two wooden rods in a long row. It should end up looking pretty cool. Any one have a good name for this piece? Since they are four trout skin patterns, I was going to call it "Four Skins," and then realized that was a majorly bad idea when I said it out loud. (Naming things is hard! It always ends up sounding cheesy or unintentionally dirty.)

4 comments:

  1. HA HA HA...oh Molly, I love how things come out of your mouth and then there is that, "oh wait" moment. :-)

    I love this piece and think you are going to have no problem selling it for big...love the trout theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! What Becky said....
    Those fish paintings turned out really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ended up calling it, "Something's Fishy." I was trying to indicate that they were fish without directly saying so.

    ReplyDelete