Friday, December 3, 2010

First Friday

On the first Friday of every month, all the galleries in Fort Collins do a gallery walk. This means that all the art galleries stay open late, have food and invite the artists. Matt and I went down after work to my new gallery. It was really fun, but kind of awkward. I saw lots of people go over and look at my work, but once I got enough nerve to go up to a guy looking at it and ask if he liked them, he ran away like I was on fire. Ruby and her friends came by though, so that made me feel better. All in all, I had a great time and all the artists in my gallery were very nice and helpful. We went and got a late dinner afterwards and I ate some of the best prime rib I've ever had. Good times!! This is a photo of the interior of the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment