Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fish

I am very fond of my 30 gallon aquarium. I have always loved everything about fish...catching them, looking at them, eating them, etc. I remember my mom showing us the movie "The Incredible Mr. Limpet," when I was a kid. The main character in that wishes he was a fish until he turns into one. I remember my mom teasing me that they could be me. Anywhoo...I digress. I spent a long time last night trying to take photos of my fish. They looked way better in my viewfinder and a little rough and noisy when I uploaded them. Oh well, they can't all be great shots, especially when I'm experimenting every day. Here is an above the water shot of a gourami swimming around.

1 comment:

  1. Just don't look into the water and say.."I wish I was a fish...I wish I was a fish..." :-)

    ReplyDelete