Friday, April 1, 2011

Laramie

We had a very fun evening! Matt, Rachel Chris and I drove down to Laramie and had a sushi dinner with Anna and her boyfriend, Josh. Rachel, Anna and I have been friends since Jr. High, and we jabber a lot about the good old days. It was wonderful to see them! After dinner, we all went over to a bar on First street that supposedly has the oldest bar in WY. Good times. :-) This is Anna glancing at me...I was snapping photos in the dark interior and she spotted me.

2 comments:

  1. Anna is so photogenic! Molly do you realize you are half way done? Only 6 more months of photos to go!
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, hard to believe I am half way done! I am kind of ready for it to be over with, actually. :-) But, I have improved A LOT since I started.

    ReplyDelete