Saturday, April 9, 2011

Amigos

We had Matt's good friend Luke and his girlfriend Loren stay with us this weekend. They were on their way to Worland after spending seven months volunteering in South America. They got here around noon on Saturday and left Sunday morning. I have hung out with them before, but it was really nice to get to spend some time chatting and catching up. They were tired of sitting in the car, so we all went for a walk in the park, and I took a picture of Luke and Matt jabbering.

5 comments:

  1. I really like the composition of this photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was hard because they were walking behind me and I had the big zoom lens on my camera. I might have to photoshop out the fat people feeding the ducks at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the people in the background add to the ambiance!
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Rachel. It's the fabric of life. But those are two handsome dudes!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I was being a bit insensitive...:-)
    And those are some handsome dudes!

    ReplyDelete