Saturday, March 5, 2011

Western Spirit Art Show

Today was the Western Spirit Art Show! I spent all day at artist seminars (and learned lots of handy tips) before going to the reception with Matt, Rox and my folks. It was a very fun night! I sold both my accepted piece and my miniature (they do an accompanying miniature art show where each accepted artist can put in a tiny piece of art for sale) right off the bat. Pretty cool...I am feeling better about my art all the time. This is the second year in a row I was accepted, and the first that I won't have to go back to pick up any unsold work. :-) This photo is of a bronze in the museum...I took it while I was on break from the seminars.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Molly Jo! You have always been an amazing artist and are just getting better all the time.
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete