Monday, February 21, 2011

Holy Freaking Crap

Matt just proposed to me! Totally out of the blue and surprised the crap out of me. I guess my Dad and Carrie told him not to keep waiting and I am so glad that they did. I am officially engaged! A fiance! Oh my. I am still reeling and have so much going through my head. But, I decided to post the photo of my ring here so you all can see it. This diamond has been in Matt's family for four generations, and he gave it to me in the last setting it was placed in. We are going to put it in a different setting (I am thinking white gold, cathedral setting) but I think it is beautiful and am happy as I have ever been in my life! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous on you! So happy for you both!
    call me Ma!
    Love, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm very excited for you two! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you realize you use the word "crap" twice in this post? you need a new emphasis word :-)

    Seriously though, congrats! That is a pretty setting!

    ReplyDelete