Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Frontier Park

I delivered my work to the Old West Museum for the Western Spirit Art show today! Unfortunately, I picked the snowiest day of the year to do so. At leat I didn't have to wait in line to drop things off like the other artists that came the day before to avoid the snow. It was very pretty though, with the snow falling on the bronze statues. I took this one of the snow collecting on the Lane Frost statue. I am carrying my camera everywhere with me now. It is bulky and annoying, but at least I get the pics that I otherwise would have missed.

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture!!! The statue looks so cool with the snow on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this too! Makes me miss Frontier Days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a pretty picture...nice with all the bare trees in the background too.

    ReplyDelete