Friday, September 30, 2011

Goodbye!

I have been meaning all year to go take a picture of this sculpture in the plaza. So, on my last day, I finally drove my butt down there to photograph it. I can't believe I actually am done with this 365 project. I have spent the last few months (ok, the last seven to eight months) cursing myself for deciding to do this, but I am so glad I did. I think the blog was the best part, since it kept me from just silently quitting when it started to become tedious. My photography skills have improved exponentially, but the biggest change has been how I see the world as full of cool things worthy of recording. Thank you to everyone who took the time to look at my photos and for occasionally prodding me to post when I fell behind. If nothing else, it is cool to look back and see what was going on everyday of my life for an entire year.

5 comments:

  1. Sad it's done! : ( I know it could be a pain but I very much enjoyed it and have found some pictures that I definitely want!! Good job Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks for doing it I saw everyone of them. You are a gifted photographer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you stuck it out! I think it forced you to find unusual things to photograph which turned into cool photos. I enjoyed every photo! Way to go Molly Jo!

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you stuck with it! I am sad it is over (even if you aren't)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job, Molly. I'll miss all those photos of baboons, though.

    ReplyDelete